• Collectors alert! Be the 1st to own your favorite figurine in the new collection of Fine Porcelain Figurines “Aloha from days gone by…”Evoking Memories Old Hawaii
• The Artist:
Gill, the artist is believed to have come to Hawaii in the 30' or 40's supposedly from the San Francisco area. A mystery, the artist has never been clearly identified, but his or her distinctive style of airbrush is similar to the style being sold in Hawaii during the pre and post War era.
The imagery brings to mind the nostalgic "Olde Hawaii" feeling that permiated the art in Waikiki during that time. When Hollywood brought to the silver screen the South Pacific and From Here to Eternity....... an era of days gone by.........
Our fine line of Porcelain images reflect the work of Gill and now for the first time are available to the public. The initial offering has now grown and are approximately 10" in height and come in a beautiful gift box. Great for the collector of fine Hawaiian Figurines.
• Packaged in an elegant box
• Apporx. 10" in height
• Reg Price...$99.95
• Introductory Price...$79.99
• Kim Taylor Reese & Gill collectibles are “shipped direct” from the manufacture. The method of shipping is at the discretion of the manufacture we represent. For your protection a signature may be required for delivery.
• "Shipping & Handling Included" does not include shipping to Alaska. Customers in that state pay actual shipping cost. Email for exact shipping cost”
• Please Note: "We do not ship out of the USA"
• Supplies are very limited on both size figurines.... They are selling extremely well!!
(From time to time we may be out of stock on certain figurines. If you place an order and we are out of stock in that item we will notify you of the approximate delivery date and reserve one for you and when it arrives it will be shipped it out to you).
"Shipping & Handling Included"
Please be careful unwrapping statue: there's foam wrapped around the statues head that has the flowers and if you're not careful the flowers may snag on the foam wrapping and tear the flowers off